Friday, July 3, 2009

What is the number 1 thing you can do in life?

To answer that question, I have no answer. I don't think any one does. You can claim high and mighty status but it's hard to live outside of the box. In the immortal words of Operation Ivy, " Success is obedience to a structured way of life. You can't ignore that structure cuz you're always within its sight." But only to top that off try on NOFX, "I call success not having to work."

Reading the immortalized words of Propagandhi, words that I fear few of my fellow brethren have read, I got that feeling, the one that motivates, the one that makes you want to be a radical and uproot everything to make a difference.

To make a difference?

A lot of people think there is no difference to be made. Hogwash. If you affect one life, you have made a difference. There is a philosophy that says that a butterfly's wing flap on one side of the world can completely alter the destiny of life. Help one person to see that there is a reason to try and make a difference, and you have made a difference.

I'm done rambling now.

Be a rebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment